Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tulips and Christmas Lights!

Ok, I don't have pictures but on Sunday Shaun put up the Christmas lights and I planted 147 Tulip bulbs. I had to write the number of bulbs here so I would forget because over the years we (ok, I am lying actually my mom) planted many many tulip bulbs and only a few actually come up in the spring. So in the spring I will keep you posted out of the 147 tulips how many come up. I am betting about 15. Till the spring!
Oh just to let everyone know I already put the Christmas tree up 2 weeks ago. So for all of you that made fun of me for putting it up a week before Christmas in the past, nothing to bug me about this year. Most importantly I have about 90% of my Christmas shopping done.
Season Greetings to all and Holiday cards will be out soon......I am not that good to already have them done!!

Jill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home